Sunday, August 19, 2007

My Purpose

In this blog I will be sharing my opinions (usually biased) on religion, morality, and the bible. My opinions may offend some, but all I am trying to do is spread truth. Humanity cannot continue in this fashion. Every scientific discovery, medical procedure, and sexuality labeled as blasphemy by the church is one step in the wrong direction. Not only are religious individuals against these things, they say they are willing to exterminate those who contribute to these "blasphemous" practices/beliefs. The things I am talking about are: homosexuality, abortion, evolution, atheism, premarital sex, etc. In my following blog posts I will be sharing my conversations with christians, and I will attempt to expose the pure stupidity and pointlessness of religion.

-Nate

P.S. I strongly encourage you to e-mail me your thoughts, questions, or arguments at nexteye100@gmail.com

No comments: